Minipack Pratika 56 HI-SPEED L-SEALER (Stainless Steel)
PRATIKA 56 MPE
A PERFECT SYNTHESIS OF RELIABILITY, SPEED AND FLEXIBILITY
The new Pratika 56 MPE version arises from tireless attention to the needs of the market with the aim of offering a technologically advanced, yet flexible and “user-friendly” product.
Enhanced with strong technological, mechanical and electronic contents, the new Pratika 56 MPE represents a perfect synthesis of reliability, high performance, versatility and safety, by which the way of conceiving automatic packaging machines with heat-shrink film evolves one more time.
“Made in Italy with an international heart”: all automatic Minipack-Torre machines are entirely produced in the company’s production facilities, but within them beats the heart of electrical and electronic components from a multinational like Schneider Electric.
PRATIKA 56 MPE
The most appreciated model in the new range of Minipack-Torre automatic packaging machines.
- L sealing system
- “Center Sealing” adjustable sealing device
- Schneider Electric Brushless Servomotor
- Control logic by Schneider Electric PLC
- Electric power supply, no pneumatic connection needed
- Reduced energy consumption
- Control panel movable in 180 degrees
- New Reverse version suitable to develop the work on both sides thanks to the double hatch (optional).
- Schneider Electric M258 PLC with 256 customizable and named programs
- Colour touch-screen control panel, 5.7 inch, 10 languages
- 2 Dual Core microprocessors (like 4) 2 x 32 bit
- USB Communication interface
- Schneider Electric brushless motor Drive
- Signalling of roll and film opening roller positioning on the set product height
- Micro-perforation device with film tensioning adjustment on the set product height
- New closed loop sealing bar actuation frame which balances efforts and makes motion smoother
- Self-adjustment of triangle and bar height on the set product height
- Sealing bar opening defined by product height, which may be set on the touch-screen control panel
- Belt speed (infeed/outfeed) adjusted by programmable Schneider
- Electric inverter model Altivar
- Electronic port (infeed/outfeed) for interfacing with supplementary unloading and loading belts
- Standard belts compliant with the strictest regulations in force in the food sector (FDA) and completely antistatic
- Motorized winder
- Full waste winder warning electronic device
- Possibility to match a heat-shrink tunnel.
- High sealing and productivity speed
- Electronically adjustable conveyor belt speed
- Electric kissing belts device (optional)
- Piece counter (day/life) and package length detection
- Option to package individual packages or sets of products.
EFFICIENCY IN SEALING
- L-sealing system with Brushless motor intermittent cycle
- PTFE-treated L-sealing and film holder bar
- Automatic bar height which may be set to the mm
- Sealing temperature and time adjustment
- Sealing force adjustment (min/medium/max).
ATTENTION TO SAFETY
- Machine protected by a cover with operator safety guard also including infeed and outfeed belt and roll support
- Opening hatches fitted with safety microswitch
- Control logic with operator safety
- Visible and acoustic machine stop alarm signal.
- Biometric reader for data security (optional)
- Remote support (optional)
- Description of problem solution
- Remote control (optional).
EASE OF USE
- Lit working area
- Machine on adjustable wheels and feet
- Levelling spirit level
- Front and rear opening for easy access and servicing
- Personalised operator/maintenance technician utilisation mode
- Simple, operator-friendly graphics.
- Extractable roll insertion at the rear
- Fitted with weights to adjust film tensioning
- High technology vertical photocell
- Electronic daily/partial cycle counter
- General automatic and function control upon switching on
- CE Regulations Compliance.
Minipack-torre introduces the new line PRATIKA 56
After two years of intensive work since the creation of the first prototype, at Ipack-Ima 2012 Minipack-Torre introduced the new Pratika 56 range, which is the absolute synthesis of Minipack’s experience in the field of automatic packaging with plastic thermo-shrinking film.
Thanks to its proven “power of ideas” and always paying attention to the market needs for an automatic machine which must be both highly technological and simple to be used, Minipack-Torre has created this new, fully “made in Italy”, L-sealer which distinguishes itself for its own “practicalness”.
The range is composed of 4 models with common highly technological and reliable equipment, which have specific features to meet different and specific packaging needs.
PRATIKA 56: it is the basic model with the classic L-sealing system with high sealing speed and output (according to the product size, film and operator’s ability); it packages products up to 160 mm height. The standard equipment includes a Schneider Electric PLC with worldwide assistance which allows to manage up to 250 customizable and namable programs through the new 8-language, simple-to-be-used touch-screen display. The sealing parameters may be easily set thanks to the motorized adjustment of the triangles (film adapters)and of the sealing bar according to the product height and the kissing belt system allows to package even small products.
PRATIKA 56 CS: it is the evolution of the basic model with Center Sealing system which allows the horizontal film sealing in the middle of the product. Equipped with Schneider PLC, new touch- screen display and kissing belt system with all the virtues of the basic model, it packages products up to 240 mm height.
PRATIKA 56 MPE: Minipack Electronic model working only with electrical power supply (with no pneumatic connection) Schneider PLC and touch-screen display. The pneumatic movement has been substituted by a brushless motor with servomotor which controls the movement of the sealing group; this guarantees a more precise sealing and a higher output comparing to the pneumatic model (up to 60 pcs/min up to a 240mm product height). The triangle height and sealing bar adjustment is automatic according to the product height set up. The touch-screen digital panel has a USB interface for any software update and maintenance.
PRATIKA MPS: Minipack Side Seal model working only with electrical power supply. The classic L-sealing system has been substituted by a high speed side sealer ( 30 m/min). Equipped with Schneider PLC, touch-screen display, USB interface, like the other models, PRATIKA MPS is suitable for the packaging of long products(sealing are 400 mm x infinite).
All the models of the PRATIKA 56 range have the possibility to interface with in-feed and out-feed conveyors, which may be easily removable for an easy maintenance and the possibility to be combined with a shrinking tunnel.
The standard conveyors keep with the most strict food regulations in force ( FDA) and are fully anti-static.
The packaging with the models of PRATIKA 56 range is suitable for several application fields: food, retail, graphic and mailing, GDO, industrial and textile.
Thanks to a series of devices such as the completely automatic check at the start up, a micro-puncher device with a film tensioning adjustment which allows a higher film saving, a new frame which activates the sealing bars which balances the pushes thus making the movement more fluid, an inverter which adjusts the in-feed and out-feed belts speed, an electronic counter-cycles and a series of devices with a logic of control for operator’s safety, the new range PRATIKA 56 is really a highly reliable and versatile solution, which is valid for those who want high performances without renouncing to handiness.
The PRATIKA 56 new line:
safety, versatility, high mechanic-electronic technology and quality performances, all of them grouped in a highly aesthetical design which identifies the “made in Italy” style by Minipack-Torre!