Minipack FM 760 One Step Shrink Wrap Machine (Stainless Steel)
- Features a 24" wide film roll width.
- Uses an impulse L-bar sealer to quickly cut film.
- An integrated heat tunnel shrinks film down at a rate of 9 wraps per minute.
- Sits on casters (2 locking) for added portability.
- Features a convenient bottom shelf for supply storage.
- Transparent hood makes it easy to keep tabs on exactly what's going on.
- Can be used to package boxes, food, music and more!
- Features an adjustable sealing time and shrink time.
- Features a durable Italian build.
- Operates on a 200V-208V single-phase power source.
- Can be used with PVC or polyolefin film.
- Features a magnetic lock
If you were a fan of the MiniPack Galaxy, you're going to love its replacement. The Minipack FM760 is the latest one-step shrink wrap system from Minipack. This robust machine is available in a stainless steel configuration and features one of the largest sealing chambers available in this price range. The sealing area measures in at 22" L x 17.5" W x 10" H. The film roll holder can handle a roll of film up to 24" wide.
The FM760 uses an impulse L-bar to quickly seal the film around the package in a matter of seconds. Once the sealing is complete, the integrated heat chamber begins to blow hot air around the package, quickly shrinking down the film making this the ultimate all in one shrink wrap system. The FM760 is extremely fast and can be used to create up to 9 wraps per minute. It can be used to package anything from DVDs and CDs up to pizzas and boxes.
The control panel on the FM760 is extremely easy to use. It will allow you to adjust things such as the sealing time and the shrink time as well as the chamber heat. This shrink wrap machine can be used with both PVC and Polyolefin centerfold shrink film. It comes on a stand with casters and features a convenient bottom shelf. Lock in this great price and buy your Minipack FM760 today!